How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivir

Moderators: Divesh, Gurdip Singh

How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivir

Postby Chiron » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Hello, I've written an article that explains How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forum. Please feel free to move it if you wish.

It is meant to be a comprehensive list of all reputable vendors who produce products that rely on signature detection, in some way, in order to detect all manner of malware. What I have done is investigate how to submit malware, and false positives to all of them. I have then taken this information and created a mailing list that allows you, with a few clicks, to submit malware to the majority of all of the anti-malware vendors in the world. At least that is the idea. You can also submit the malware to the reset of them manually, but the idea is to make it as easy as possible to submit it to as many as possible with as little work as possible.

Please use this article to submit any malware you find to as many vendors as possible so we can help to make the online world a safer place. Also, for anyone who is able, and willing, to help I could use your help to improve this list. Please provide me with whatever feedback you have about the article and help me to make the information provided as accurate, and poignant, as possible. It would be most effective to leave the feedback in the comments section of the article so I have all of the feedback in one place. This will help me to best utilize it to improve the article.

Thank you.
Chiron

Return to Virus-related Issues