E Scan 10.0.968.409.DB (Looks to be good)

Post your techical queries on any product in our range of AntiVirus, AntiSpam, Content Security and Firewall Solutions sold under the brand names of eScan, MailScan, eConceal and X-Spam here. Your queries will be responded to by our expert technical team directly.

Moderators: Divesh, Gurdip Singh

E Scan 10.0.968.409.DB (Looks to be good)

Postby murali » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi All,

I had a great relief after installing this E Scan 10.0.968.409.DB build from the MICROWORLD.
There is no any complaints arising from my customer like system not booting system slow or system hanging etc from their side after installing this build. As i have tested this version in some of customers place and in my machine too i didn't see much problems. But still after installing ESCAN Generic host error is coming.
But we are installing some patched given by some of your dealers.
But still why can't you add those things on your ESPATCH or with in your ESCAN installer. Cos it will easy for us to install this software and come out from the enduser's place.
Please try to make our product good......
Thanks & Regards
Muralidharan
murali

Postby arvind123890 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Hello,
As per your mail we do understand that if that thing will be included it will be quite helpful for the dealers as well as to the customers, but as it requires a microsoft hotfix to fix the generic host problem we can`t add it in our hotfixes. We do have a feature called download hotfixes for microsoft in our tools section under escan protection centre. That will download and install all the security patches required for the system.

And u can also try our latest release versions 10.0.977.409DB
available at:
http://update6.mwti.net/download/escan/escan10

Thanx & Regards
arvind123890

Postby murali » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 am

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your information, I'll try your latest build and get back to you soon
Thanks & Regards
Muralidharan
murali

Return to Technical Support