How to disable escan toolkit 14.0.262

Post your techical queries on any product in our range of AntiVirus, AntiSpam, Content Security and Firewall Solutions sold under the brand names of eScan, MailScan, eConceal and X-Spam here. Your queries will be responded to by our expert technical team directly.

Moderators: Divesh, Gurdip Singh

How to disable escan toolkit 14.0.262

Postby macman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:56 am

Hello,

My eScan toolkit autostarts automatically on the most random occasions. Most times I am in a game and it pops me out of the game to windows, where it opens the tool. In my eScan AV for Windows 11.0.1139.1849 the gaming mode is enabled. Still the tool opens when I am gaming. I can't even just deinstall the Toolkit. It seems to part of eScan AV. Can somebody help me and tell how to disable it or configure it?

OS is Win7

Kind regards.
macman

Re: How to disable escan toolkit 14.0.262

Postby Nevius » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:21 pm

macman wrote:Hello,

My impressive pre workouts for men results toolkit autostarts automatically on the most random occasions. Most times I am in a game and it pops me out of the game to windows, where it opens the tool. In my eScan AV for Windows 11.0.1139.1849 the gaming mode is enabled. Still the tool opens when I am gaming. I can't even just deinstall the Toolkit. It seems to part of eScan AV. Can somebody help me and tell how to disable it or configure it?

OS is Win7

Kind regards.

What does the Spy Apps do exactly, Fertos? I'm having issues with uninstalling too.
Nevius

Return to Technical Support