Not a Virus List

Post your techical queries on any product in our range of AntiVirus, AntiSpam, Content Security and Firewall Solutions sold under the brand names of eScan, MailScan, eConceal and X-Spam here. Your queries will be responded to by our expert technical team directly.

Moderators: Divesh, Gurdip Singh

Not a Virus List

Postby wynandcilliers » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:00 am

Dear Experts,

I am struggling to add a program to the "Not a Virus List". This window's buttons are all greyed out so I cannot add a program in there. We installed a program called Syspro, but we are unable to run as the excan keeps blocking it. Are there any other ways off allowing this application to run? I have tried adding it to the white list, but that does not work.

Thanks in Advance,

Wynand.
wynandcilliers

Re: Not a Virus List

Postby annieoroberts00 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 am

eScan Total Security Suite with Cloud Security for Home and Small Office Edition is a specially designed security solution that provides real-time protection to computers from objectionable content and cyber threats such as Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Rootkits, Botnets, Hackers, Spam and Phishing. With its advanced and futuristic technologies such as MicroWorld Winsock Layer Technology, Domain and IP Reputation Checker Technology, Non Intrusive Learning Pattern Technology, eScan Security Network, Advanced Virus Control and sophisticated heuristics algorithms, eScan protects your personal information and ensures safe computing environment to your family when browsing the internet, shopping online, performing online transactions or social networking.
annieoroberts00

Re: Not a Virus List

Postby elinjoymathew » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:00 pm

I think the procedures are not much difficult and I had done it many times before. There are many reference video and articles are available on the internet and so hope you will go through it and learn the steps. CCCHC obgyn free clinic
elinjoymathew

Return to Technical Support