Activation Code

Post your techical queries on any product in our range of AntiVirus, AntiSpam, Content Security and Firewall Solutions sold under the brand names of eScan, MailScan, eConceal and X-Spam here. Your queries will be responded to by our expert technical team directly.

Moderators: Divesh, Gurdip Singh

Activation Code

Postby Giftblessing » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:50 pm

I bought an 2 CDs containing of anti-virus for 3 users. I have only used 1 of the CDs twice. I tried putting the last one on this laptop and it says my activation key has expired. I bought 2 for 6 pcs and I only used it for 2 pcs. What should I do to activate the 1 CD and the last one for the 3rd user?
Giftblessing

Re: Activation Code

Postby vineeth » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us at eScan.

With reference to your query, requesting you to kindly send us the license key that you have received so that we can check the activation details.
We would request you to join us on our Live Online chat support to provide us your License information or send an email to register@escanav.com .(Please do not share the license information in this forum)
Please refer below link to access the eScan Live Support
http://support.mwti.net/support/
With Regards,
Vineeth K.
eScan
Web site: www.escanav.com
Technical Support Website:- http://support.mwti.net/support
vineeth

Postby baig00pk » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi, I bought Dell Laptop "inspiron 15" from UAE and got escan kit but I did not install it. now I installed it but unfortunately when I was scratching the serial number it was removed now I don't have the serial no so please tell me how to get the serial no.
baig00pk

Postby annieoroberts00 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:06 am

I tried to install with the activation code but its not working.
annieoroberts00

Return to Technical Support